A List Of Fresh Communication Technology Essay Topics
Communication technology essay topics can include a wide range of ideas. You may have learned new things so far in this field that could serve as a great topic idea. Because this industry affects a large number of people on a regular basis, you may want to consider topics that provide statistical data on changes being made and the future outlook of the industry. Since there are various broad topics you can write about for an essay, here are 10 ideas to consider that may inspire an original topic of your own.
- How had television changed the way the world is viewed? A technology essay can review ways people view things differently because of television.
- Has the internet become more reliable for news than television? More people use the internet on a regular basis and watch everything using it including television shows, news and weather.
- Has technology helped to censor more inappropriate content shared on TV or the internet? A technology essay can explore what needs to changed or improved in relation to censorship of content through media.
- Are automated voice systems helpful or hurtful to a company and their customer service relations? A communication technology essay can explore pros and cons of using automated voice systems.
- Are more people dependent on computers? In recent years a number of studies claim people may use them to do just about everything including grocery shopping.
- Should cellphones have the option to shop over the internet? An essay can discuss advantages and disadvantages of using cellphones to access the internet.
- Has social media encouraged positive or negative communications among people? More people may use social media to connect with others, but is more communication considered negative or positive for social media users?
- How has communication technology helped companies hire more people? What areas of technology have help companies grow at a faster pace? What are areas that may have a negative effect on hiring?
- The growth of telecommuting. A communication technology essay paper can explore ways the concept has helper more people be able to work from home or telecommute instead of having a traditional job.
- How technology plays a huge role in helping people obtain an education. How are more people able to obtain certifications and degrees much faster?
Symbolic Themes of Romeo and Juliet
The majority of readers, when asked to choose the most romantic literary oeuvre in history, will answer Romeo and Juliet. It’s even not necessary to name its author because a person who hasn’t heard of William Shakespeare must have come out of the Ark! Romeo and Juliet have been favorite characters in theaters across the globe. There is a range of screen adaptations, which are worth watching over and over again. Curiously, the initial critic Samuel Pepys lambasted this Shakespeare’s creation, saying that it was the worst play he had ever seen.
Students must be glad to receive a writing task related to the famous tragedy, but experience has shown that not everyone is able to complete this assignment excellently. I’d like to elucidate three major themes of Romeo and Juliet, which you can use to write a critical paper or compare and contrast essay.
We find out about the tragic ending in the prologue, when reading such lines “A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life” and “The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love.” Thus, destiny is the main invisible actor on the stage. As it happens, their families are archenemies, which means that the lead characters’ passionate relationship has been doomed from the start. Fate is wicked because young people meet and fall in love anyway. The first step towards the romantic sufferings is made when Lord Capulet's illiterate servant seeks a well-educated person who’s able to read a guest list to him. By a twist of fate, he encounters Romeo with his request and a young Montague agrees to read. In gratitude, the servant invites Romeo to drink some wine in the Capulet's house, where a lad meets beautiful Juliet.
Though destiny led to the incredible affection between two people, Love is the quintessence of this story. What is interesting, this feeling is represented not only by the protagonists. The play also reflects diverse forms of love and different attitudes of people to it. For instance, the Nurse contradicts Juliet’s vision of love, stating that the enamourment is merely physical and short-term. Paris personifies contractual and ambitious love, Lord Capulet exemplifies paternal considerate love, and the ardent couple, Romeo and Juliet embody purely romantic love, which is both spiritual and obsessive. Their voluptuous feelings are too intense; such kind of love is often compared to a disease because people who are head over heels in love behave a bit insane. Who knows, a drop of sanity could have saved them. Romeo could have understood that it’s thoughtless to drink poison impulsively. But then, it would have been a different story.
The core idea of the play’s ambiguous nature lies in the line said by Friar Laurence “Virtue itself turns vice being misapplied, /And vice sometimes by action dignified.” Despite his efforts to help Juliet by means of a sleeping potion, the feigned death turns into the real one. When children of the feuding families tragically die, it finally leads to their reconciliation as well as the symbolic renaissance of Verona. Shakespeare liked to play with contrasts, amalgamating them into one essence: the good and the evil will always exist side by side.
This highly romantic and tragic brainchild of William Shakespeare has conquered the hearts of millions throughout the ages. Great public acceptance created a paradox: though the protagonists tragically pass away, they are constantly reincarnated in the minds of new and old readers.
Category: Writing Help
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest