Australian Help is proud to announce that our Writing Competition is officially open! If you think you’re an excellent essay writer, or simply want to give it a try, then this could be an amazing opportunity. Not only will your work be appraised by professionals, but our winners will also be featured on our social media pages and our blog – which is amazing recognition for any aspiring writer. Arguably the best part of all is the fact that you could win a cash prize!
We are accepting essays from November 1st 2016 until August 15th 2017. The winners have been announced on September 4th 2017.
Rules And Requirements
- Your submission must be written in English
- The essay should be no more than 800 words, and no less than 1200 words. We ask that the essays are double spaced.
- By sending an essay, you are confirming that the work is original and belongs to you. We cannot accept work that contains plagiarism, or has been previously published.
- Your submission should be submitted in PDF or word format (.doc, .docx, .rtf)
- While there is no entry fee, we only accept one essay per participant.
Your submission should be about one of the following five topics:
What Are The Opportunities For Success Without A College Degree?
Developing a Literary Voice through Essay Writing
How Can Students’ Creativity Be Boosted by EdTech?
What Reforms Are Urgently Needed By Modern Education?
The Importance of Learning Storytelling in College
Three cash prizes will be awarded, for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
For 1st place, a prize of $700
For 2nd place, a prize of $500
For 3rd place, a prize of $250
How To Submit Your Work
Participating in this contest is very simple, simply email your work to contest[at]australianhelp.com, with the subject line ‘Australian Writing Contest’. You can attach your work, named after the topic you have chosen, and the body of the email should include your full name, your date of birth, the country you currently live in, and the name of college/university, if applicable.
Any questions can also be referred to contest[at]australianhelp.com, or left in the comments section below.
Best of luck – ready, steady, write!
And The Winners Are
It's been a great pleasure reading all the essay applications, some were really disturbing and some had a big "wow" effect on us. Here are the authors and essays that we picked as the winners of our writing contest:
The 1st place: Amber Unger from Australia with "What Are The Opportunities For Success Without A College Degree?" essay.
The 2nd place: Marta Kubátová from Czech Republic with "The Importance of Learning Storytelling in College" essay.
The 3rd place: Beaufort Labelle from France with "What Reforms Are Urgently Needed By Modern Education?" essay.
Do you think you’re a whiz (expert) at creating top quality assignments? Do you want to put your skills to the test? Do you value a new challenge? Then Australian custom writing service EssayRoo presents a Writing Contest that offers great cash prizes. The contest is available for anyone in the world who wants to win a writing contest. To enter in the contest, all you need to do is pick a topic, and write up the best essay. The top three entries will receive fantastic cash prizes as 1st prize of $3000, 2nd prize of $2500, and 3rd prize f $1500.
EssayRooisAustalia’s premier custom writing service that officially registered as EssayRoo Pty Ltd. They are based in beautiful Sydney, Australia and were founded there back in 2008 by a small group of people who had a passion for academic writing and a desire to spread that passion to ESL and ENL students across Australia and abroad.
There’s no cost at all for entry, and it’s available to anyone in the world who wants to enter in the Australian Essay Writing Contest
How to Apply:
All you have to do is write your assignment, then ‘like’ EssayRoo’s Facebook page or follow us on Twitter. Then, share or retweet one of our posts. Once you’ve done that, send us an email with your essay and screenshot from where you share these posts so we can confirm you’re eligible to enter the contest.
- How has education changed since the introduction of the internet?
- How can app technology help improve learning?
- Will online resources spell the end of traditional academic journals?
- Is having a degree enough to cut it in the working world of Australia?
- How can you achieve a work/life balance as a student?
- How can volunteering help your academic studies?
- What’s the best way to go about writing an essay?
- What makes a good writing assignment?
- By submitting your paper, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest, and accept the judge’s decision as final.
- All entries must be your own original work. All entries will be checked scrupulously for plagiarism. If we determine any of your work to be plagiarized, your entry will be instantly disqualified.
- All entries should be between 600-800 words.
- All entries must be written in English only.
- Entries can be submitted in the following file formats: .doc, .pdf, and .docx. Images can be used in your essay if you feel that they are necessary to your work.
- Provide your contact details in anemail.
The candidates may send your submissions to contact-at-essayroo.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
All payments will be made in Australian dollars or its equivalent in US dollars, depending on winner’s locations. The top three entries will win fantastic cash prizes
- First prize: $3000
- Second prize: $2500
- Third prize: $1500
All entries must be submitted no later than March 1st, 2017. The winners will be announced on March 7th, 2017.
Link for More Information: